Monday, September 6, 2010

happy birthday, grandmama!

Today is very special day...... it's my grandmama's birthday! She reads my blog more than mama's (hehehe), so I am getting to post about her today! She's the best grandmama a pup could ask for, and she loves just about as much as my mama (more if you ask me!). She dotes on me, cooks yummy suppers for me, and lets me harass her chickens!
Happy Birthday, Grandmama! I'm so glad I get to be your furry grandchild!
Now, I'm just on my new porch waiting for you to visit and have coffee with me!
I love you,
Janie

Janie has kindly let me post a bit about my mama, since her blog seems to be mama's favorite read!
What I've learned from my mama could never be measured. She has taught us by example and what an incredible example of compassion, love, generosity of spirit, and perseverance she has been! She is funny, smart, talented, independent, giving, and supportive! I cannot even begin to thank her for all she has done and continues to do for me!
"because you believed in me, I believed in me"
I love you so much , Mama!!
Love,
Hollie Lynn